Monday, September 19, 2011

Editor's Note

Regular readers of this blog know that for the past 2 weeks I have been blogging less than usual. Like most people I have to work for a living, and I do this by handling special projects and contracts. While I prefer to blog and discuss international/political/military issues ALL THE TIME .... sadly .... it does not pay the bills (clicking on my ads only gives me coffee money .... which I still appreciate being a coffee addict). Fortunately .... the completion of my last contract (which was just completed a few minutes ago) will afford me the freedom and opportunity to blog for the next few months, as well as pursuing other web projects.

So .... even though I am slightly tired .... blogging will return to normal by mid-day, and with the exception of the odd day that I may take-off for rest and recreation .... expect more info/debate/analysis/and reporting on military/war/political/economic issues for the next 6 months.

1 comment:

Luke Pierce said...

Great job mate, love the blog and keep up the fantastic work!