Saturday, November 26, 2011

Beam Of Light Shines On Fallen Soldier’s Miracle Dog

(Kimberly Launier/ABC News)

Not Photoshopped: Beam Of Light Shines On Fallen Soldier’s Miracle Dog -- ABC News

It was an overcast day in Newport, N.H., when a simple “20/20″ shoot turned into something that made me wonder about life after death.

I was filming soldier Justin Rollin’s parents Skip and Rhonda playing with their dog Hero, whose rescue from the Iraq War zone where Justin died was nothing short of a miracle.

Read more ....

My Comment:
I am only 51 years old but I have been lucky to travel to many places in the world and to meet many different folks .... and in these travels I have seen some remarkable and astounding things. As a result .... this ABC story does not surprise me at all, and God bless ABC News’ reporter Kimberly Launier for being lucky to not only see it, but to capture a picture of it.

No comments: