Thursday, August 23, 2012

Editor's Note


Sorry for the light blogging this past week. A good chunk of my worldwide family decided to visit me this summer (especially in the past two weeks).... to drink my wine, raid my scotch and cognac collection, eat my food, spend my money, trash my chalet in the Laurentians and my home in Montreal (kids with a lot of toys tend to do that), scratch both my car and pickup truck (visiting relatives tend to do that), and .... this morning .... learning that my 3 year old nephew "peed" in my bed.

Sighhhhh ....

I am off to the airport right now to get rid of the last of my family members .... regular blogging (with updates) will return when I come back (i.e. 12:00 EST).

On a personal note. The picture above is that of my mom, nephew, sister-in-law, brother, and niece at my dad's grave in the Laurentians.

No comments: