Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Osama bin Laden Film 'Zero Dark Thirty' Trailer Released



Trailer For Controversial Osama bin Laden Film 'Zero Dark Thirty' Released -- The Telegraph

Trailer released for new Osama Bin Laden film 'Zero Dark Thirty', directed by Kathryn Bigelow.

The trailer for a controversial new Hollywood film about the hunt for Osama bin Laden was released, offering the first glimpse of the project that was made with high-level cooperation from the Pentagon and the CIA.

Zero Dark Thirty, directed by the Oscar-winner Kathyrn Bigelow, is still in production but has already provoked anger among Republicans who accused the White House of giving film-makers access to classified intelligence to boost Barack Obama ahead of November’s presidential election.

Read more
....

My Comment: Interesting trailer .... but I am going to withhold my opinion on the movie until after I see it.

1 comment:

Orion said...

LOL I accidentally read that as 'Trailer for Controversial Obama film - Zero Dark Thirty' - I thought it was a political ad relating to that late-night phone call thingy...

Same diff, I guess as this is little more than a campaign ad for the man who apparently had to ask someone else whether he should give the GO three times before he got it right.

Orion