Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

WNU Editor: Another year .... another 10,000 posts .... 1,000,000 visitors .... 2,000,000+ page views .... reaching an worldwide audience that (and this is what always amazes little me) includes Generals, diplomats, soldiers, intelligence officials, foreign governments and their military organizations, students, teachers, well known cartoonists, actors and actresses, journalists and bloggers, the average Joe and Jane, and (according to sitemeter IP address reader) a regular and daily visitor from someone in the White House .... yup .... it's been an interesting year. But first things first .... I want to wish a Happy New Year to all of my readers .... supporters and critics .... whose feedback I always look forward to and crave. I know that 2013 will be just as exciting and interesting as 2012, and I look forward to even more of your comments and feedback. In the next few weeks I am going to update my blogroll on the left side of this blog as well as starting and maintaining a Facebook page. There will also be a few other changes, and I will provide more info when it happens. So again ... a Happy New Years to all of you .... and thank you again for your interest in this humble little blog.

1 comment:

oldfatslow said...

WNU is always my favorite read. Thanks for all your hard work.

ofs