Friday, March 22, 2013

Editor's Note

Friday 12:00 AM EST: Busy with some personal stuff. Blogging will return in the morning.

Update 8:30 AM EST:
Blogging will return Friday 12:00 EST

Update 12:30 PM EST: The personal stuff is over. My friends, business associates, and loved ones have been spoiling me since yesterday (it's my birthday). So my blogging has suffered. But everyone has now left .... which means that I can now return to blogging. I will be spoiled again tomorrow and Sunday, but I will be still be posting a good number (and selection) of news stories. As for today .... I will first need to catch up on what is happening "out there" .... regular blogging will return by 15:00 EST, and the usually updates (World News Briefs and Commentaries, Opinions, And Editorials)  will be posted at 18:00 EST. Military and Intelligence News Briefs will be posted tomorrow.

No comments: