Saturday, July 13, 2013

Top 5 Office Messages From Furloughed U.S. Defense Workers


Top 5 Fake Out of Office Messages From Furloughed Defense Workers -- Government Executive

Monday marks the first day for roughly 650,000 Defense Department employees to take unpaid leave.

The employees are legally prohibited from conducting any work while on furlough and must therefore put up auto-reply messages to notify emailers they are not in the office. According to one DoD worker -- Karen Roberts -- the human resources office has required employees to make the following “out-of-office” message: “I am furloughed today but will return [DATE]. Please contact me during my regular hours on non-furlough days.”

Read more ....

My Comment: Gone to the beach is where I am going next week. :)

No comments: