Monday, October 27, 2014

Is CBS News Corrupt?

Ex-CBS Reporter’s Book Reveals How Liberal Media Protects Obama -- New York Post

Sharyl Attkisson is an unreasonable woman. Important people have told her so.

When the longtime CBS reporter asked for details about reinforcements sent to the Benghazi compound during the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack, White House national security spokesman Tommy Vietor replied, “I give up, Sharyl . . . I’ll work with more reasonable folks that follow up, I guess.”

Another White House flack, Eric Schultz, didn’t like being pressed for answers about the Fast and Furious scandal in which American agents directed guns into the arms of Mexican drug lords. “Goddammit, Sharyl!” he screamed at her. “The Washington Post is reasonable, the LA Times is reasonable, The New York Times is reasonable. You’re the only one who’s not reasonable!”

Two of her former bosses, CBS Evening News executive producers Jim Murphy and Rick Kaplan, called her a “pit bull.”

That was when Sharyl was being nice.

Read more ....

My Comment: As one who is always using U.S. news media sources, I am looking forward to her book. As to what is my own personal take on the U.S. news media .... I have always believed that these U.S. news monopolies deserve to be broken .... their biases are always revealed by by how they ignore the news that does not fit into their agenda. Unfortunately .... I do not see them changing their pattern of operation anytime soon. But on a positive note .... the "new media" via through the internet is having an impact as well as providing a consistent and alternative source to the news .... my hope is that this trend will continue.

3 comments:

Rhaegar said...

Sorry to bother you but did you answer my e-mail? Since I haven't recived an answer, was there somthing wrong with my e-post adress?

War News Updates Editor said...

I am just getting started Rhaegar. I am catching up on my reading. You will have your email in the next few hours.

Rhaegar said...

Thank you, sorry for all the hassle.