Sunday, February 15, 2015

Military Dogs Are Loyal

(Click on Image to Expand)

New Jersey 105.5: Military dog shows the ultimate sign of loyalty in amazing photo

WNU Editor: My GF has a Rottweiler .... and he has this annoying habit of plopping his big head on my feet when I am sitting on the couch or when I am working at my desk. I always took it as a sign that he wants to be friendly .... but after a while I began to realize that this was his way of not only looking at what is happening around him .... but more importantly keeping an eye on ME so that when I move he will know it. Here is a pic of me from last summer with my arch nemesis who is in competition for the affections of my GF. Sighhhh .... my GF tells me that I do not have a chance.

5 comments:

oldfatslow said...

You may lose a chunk
of face doing this, but
to establish pack
dominance, get the dog
on the floor, get a big
hung of his neck skin in
your teeth, and growl
ferociously. That's how
a buddy did with his
lab puppy. Might not
work as well on an
adult dog.

ofs

Unknown said...

Don't know about dogs ofs, but that is sure how I got my wife to stick around all these years .

Rhaegar said...

Wow, you look very simular to my panctioned art and handwork teacher/Asistent if that is what it's called in English. He was a nice guy and you two have some simular traits. Just wanted to point it out, a form of deja vu.

oldfatslow said...

Travis, If I tried that
with SheWhoMustBeObeyed,
I'd definitely lose body
parts. I'd only try this
on something safe like
a pit bull.

ofs

War News Updates Editor said...

Rotties are like children .... they are always testing you. But I give my GF credit .... he is a trained guard dog but who has and is always being given affection and respect. In that environment they are incredible loyal .... and yes .... they will do everything to protect you. As to the SheWhoMustBeObeyed .... on those grounds this dog and I are one. :)