Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Prince Harry To Quit The U.K. Army



Vanity Fair: Prince Harry Says He Is Beginning A “New Chapter” of His Life

Confirming rumors, Prince Harry made it official yesterday: he will be leaving the British Army in June, after 10 years of service. Harry reflected on this time in the military in his statement about the decision, writing, “After a decade of service, moving on from the Army has been a really tough decision. I consider myself incredibly lucky to have had the chance to do some very challenging jobs and have met many fantastic people in the process.” He went on, “From learning the hard way to stay onside with my Color Sergeant at Sandhurst, to the incredible people I served with during two tours in Afghanistan—the experiences I have had over the last 10 years will stay with me for the rest of my life. For that I will always be hugely grateful."



More News On Prince Harry Quitting The British Army

Britain's Prince Harry to quit armed forces after 10 years -- Reuters
Prince Harry to quit British army after 10 years -- AFP
Prince Harry to leave army in June -- CBC/AP
UK's Prince Harry says he will end military service in June -- CNN
Prince Harry to leave military service -- USA Today
Harry's gap year at 30: Prince quits Army to spend summer in Africa as he searches for a job -- Daily Mail
Prince Harry Will Train With Australian Army Before Quitting A Decade Of Military Service -- IBTimes
Prince Harry is not the only ex-soldier looking for a new job -- The Guardian
Prince Harry Needs a New Job -- Time

No comments: