Saturday, March 14, 2015

Why Would A Weapon Stop Shooting?



Washington Post: Viral video: Army private can’t figure out why his weapon won’t work

February was a tough month to be a rank-and-file soldier training in the United States. The weather was bitterly cold in many states, but there are few reprieves from training that must be done.

That brings us to this recent video, which went viral after being posted to Reddit. It shows a young Army private, seemingly bewildered that his rifle is empty. A patient, and yet clearly amused, drill sergeant points out that maybe, just maybe, his gun is out of ammunition.


WNU Editor: This Private is perfect material to be a General one day. :)

2 comments:

oldfatslow said...

Reminds me of the old
blonde joke: "I can't
be out of money, I still
have checks."

ofs

War News Updates Editor said...

OFS .... my GF is blond .... I am definitely going to use your line on her. :)