Thursday, April 9, 2015

U.S. State Department Spokewoman Marie Harf Dismisses Kissinger, Schultz's Iran Deal Criticism As Merely 'A Lot of Big Words and Big Thoughts’



PJ Media: Marie Harf on the ‘Sort of Big Words and Big Thoughts’ of Kissinger and Shultz

State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf said she heard “a lot of sort of big words and big thoughts” in the piece by former secretaries of State Henry Kissinger and George Shultz slamming the Iran framework, “but I didn’t hear a lot of alternatives about what they would do differently.”

Kissinger, 91, and Shultz, 94, eviscerated what we know about the negotiations thus far in their Wall Street Journal op-ed, and had a lot of questions for the administration to answer.


WNU Editor: Hmmmm .... I better be careful .... if I open my mouth I may be accused of "waging a war against women".

No comments: