Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hillary Clinton: My Iraq War Vote Was A 'Mistake'



Politico: Hillary Clinton says her Iraq war vote was a 'mistake'

After days of Republican presidential candidates wrestling with questions on the Iraq war, Hillary Clinton weighed in Tuesday, telling reporters that her vote in favor of the war in 2002 was a “mistake.”

“I made it very clear that I made a mistake, plain and simple. And I have written about it in my book, I have talked about it in the past,” Clinton told reporters at an event in Cedar Falls, Iowa, adding that “what we now see is a very different and very dangerous situation.”

Update #1: Clinton: Iraq vote was 'a mistake, plain and simple' -- The Hill
Update #2: Hillary Clinton on the Iraq war: 'I made a mistake, plain and simple' -- Business Insider
Update #3: Hillary Clinton says her Iraq war vote was a 'mistake'.

WNU Editor: Wow ... she speaks .... After 40,150 minutes, Hillary Clinton takes some questions from the press (Washington Post).

No comments: