Saturday, June 20, 2015

Editor's Note

I have noticed in the past few days that War News Updates has been receiving a large amount of new visitors on top of the regulars who come by once or twice a day (over 11,000 just yesterday). I am humbled by this recognition, and I hope that my new readers are not disappointed by what they find and read in this blog. Just a heads-up to the new readers .... I made a promise to my GF that I would take it easy on weekends .... so blogging is always light on Saturdays and Sundays. On weekdays I always make a point of putting up 25 - 30 posts plus a daily brief summary on world news events and military/defense/intelligence developments. This blog covers wars and conflicts, international political and economic trends, international diplomacy, and military/defense/intelligence topics. .... and once in a while I will put in my own "2-cents" to comment on a story. I also always enjoy reading the comments that are posted on this blog, and I always appreciate someone sending me a lead or a news story that I may have missed.

5 comments:

phill said...

Only 11,000 you need to try harder WNU :)

James said...

Phill,
WNU does have a large and loyal family.

phill said...

James,
On a less serious http://imgur.com/4CzrPva.

War News Updates Editor said...

James .... speaking of my "large and loyal family" .... I can relate to Anthony Quinn in this Lawrence of Arabia movie clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noyFiYKlFJU

James said...

"75 men I have killed in battle with my own hands" owning a camel dealership back then called for stern business practices. No camelfaxes and the repo side was very problematic.