Saturday, August 26, 2017

War News Updates Wins An Award As One Of The Top 'World News Websites' (When It Comes To Blogs)


WNU Editor: Just learned that War News Updates is now regarded to be one of the "Top 75 World News Websites and Sites on the Web" .... at least according to Feedspot when it comes to blogs. WNU is #11 .... passing by (in my opinion) far better blogs .... but I am going to take the accolades when I can. I will admit that when I got the email I though it was a scam .... but it is not .... and to say that I am humbled by this recognition is an understatement. But the real credit also belongs to all of you who read this blog, who comment and/or email me, and who have contributed so much over the years that makes this blog read by thousands each day. As for web traffic .... August is shaping up to be the best month ever for WNU .... and August is usually a quiet time for people to be interested in the news. So to all of you .... thank you.

P.S. The GF just told me that with this recognition .... I should now make WNU a professional looking website. Hmmmm .... years ago I told myself that once WNU hits 10,000 visitors a day .... I will do just that. Well .... WNU passed that mark about a year ago .... so yes .... I guess this will be my Labour Day project next week. Damn. :)

17 comments:

Unknown said...

You put a lot of work into this blog, "Attaboy".
You deserve the award.
Jim

Anonymous said...

I read it many times everyday. Alex from Sweden

James said...

WNU,
Russians and elections!

jimbrown said...

Congrats. Change it like Drudge?

fazman said...

Congrats pal

Unknown said...

congratulations. I found this blog around 4 years ago and have read it every since. (usually when im pooping)

Anonymous said...

Yes very nice I often go directly to your analysis or comments and trust that I dont have to try to put pieces all together myself and wonder if I am right in my analysis

Peter rigters said...

Totally deserved man , especially with all the work you put in there and the interesting points of view you often supply
Im very happy for you , totally deserved

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I've read it for a while as I feel like we are on the cusp of major wars all over the world. Andrew from the UK

Unknown said...

Congratulations, I've been following you for a long time and I recommend your site to a lot of friends. You're work is top notch keep it up!

freebirdwil said...

Well deserved, thanks for all the hard work and dedication to helping us stay informed.

Anonymous said...

You have worked very hard to keep us up to date on each day's news - a well deserved accolade. thanks!

Anonymous said...

It's the best of the bunch. And by the way, I would advise against changing the layout. Serious people don't care about that, and appreciate the unpretentious, "non-corporate" style. Don't join the "bling" crowd, unless you want to open new "markets" for $$$ -- which would be fair enough, but would take away something important from what WNU is for many people (i.e. precisely the "non-establishment" feel).
Besides, you got this far with this approach; why fix it if it ain't broke?
Anyways -- many congrats for this spectacular achievement. (And I wasn't surprised at all to read this news.)
g/uk

Crutch00 said...

Congrats

anon said...

Congratulations. Your hard work is much appreciated. WNU is the first blog I read in the morning or when an international story is breaking.

Unknown said...

Well done. I am canadian and here we cant thrust to much the news we see...you bring a good touch and good view how things are and appreciate it

Anonymous said...

Congratulations sir, but if I may, I think this website is at its best right now and no need to improvise. Your website is easy to use, clean, and dumb proof. Like literally everyone can go to your website and read news immediately. I think that's what is also making people go back and read some more. Regardless, you the man!

-WP