Sunday, August 5, 2018

Editor's Note

Blogging will return to normal on Monday (August 6, 2018) after 12:00 EST.

Update 11:35 EST: Just arrived in my home office after sending the last family away at the airport. After 18 days of having to feed/chaperon/chauffeur/entertain/and watch over 14 family members .... it feels good to be in a quiet home with no distractions. And while I will be receiving visitors for the next few weeks, it is going to manageable. As for WNU. I need to catch up on the news, and I will be posting in two or three hours.

9 comments:

Alex said...

woohoo!

Mike Feldhake said...

Oh Thank God!! It's been hard WNU, hope it was worth it - LOL :)

jimbrown said...

Has anything happened in the world?

jimbrown said...

https://youtu.be/t5wECjuwlKs

Please watch.I'm glad JW coming to this conclusion too.

Anonymous said...

Finally done with the lazy life? Good!
:)

Anonymous said...

mayb you should employ some-one while you busy who knows what posts can be posted during ur breakaway of 18 alot goes on in that time and many posts could be sent by an assistent or standy

Rodger said...

welcome back, you were missed.

Crusader said...

I...had...to...(cough)...survive...reading...mainstream...(another cough for extra effect)...media.

So glad things are back to normal.

But I bet Mr WNU has a remarkable tan!

War News Updates Editor said...

Crusader
I look like burnt toast.