Thursday, November 1, 2018

Here Are Some Of The Major Differences Between Western And Eastern Europe

(Click on Image to Right)

PEW Research: Eastern and Western Europeans Differ on Importance of Religion, Views of Minorities, and Key Social Issues

People in Central and Eastern Europe are less accepting of Muslims and Jews, same-sex marriage, and legal abortion

The Iron Curtain that once divided Europe may be long gone, but the continent today is split by stark differences in public attitudes toward religion, minorities and social issues such as gay marriage and legal abortion. Compared with Western Europeans, fewer Central and Eastern Europeans would welcome Muslims or Jews into their families or neighborhoods, extend the right of marriage to gay or lesbian couples or broaden the definition of national identity to include people born outside their country.

Read more ....

Update: Mapping The Most Culturally Chauvinistic Europeans (Zero Hedge)

WNU Editor: I can vouch for these differences, and the big cultural difference between the two sides is that religion and faith play a huge role in eastern Europe (and one that is growing), unlike in Western Europe where religion and faith are more important for the minorities (primarily Muslim communities) that are living in these countries.

1 comment:

Mrs Sharon Sim said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.