Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Ukraine President Zelenskiy Tests Positive For COVID-19

President Volodymyr Zelensky (L) and Chief of Staff Andriy Yermak (R) wear masks at a regular meeting on the government response to the coronavirus pandemic on May 19, 2020. On Nov. 9, 2020, Zelensky and Yermak both announced that they had tested positive for COVID-19. Photo by President's Office press service
VOA: Ukraine President Zelenskiy Tests Positive for COVID-19 

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskiy on Monday became the latest world leader to test positive for COVID-19. 

Zelenskiy tweeted the announcement, saying “There are no lucky people for whom #COVID19 does not pose a threat. Despite all the quarantine measures, I received a positive test. I feel good & take a lot of vitamins. Promise to isolate myself but keep working. I will overcome COVID19 as most people do. It's gonna be fine!”

Read more .... 

WNU Editor: The pandemic is battering Ukraine right now. My aunt on my mother's side lives in northeastern Ukraine. She and the entire family contracted the disease a few weeks. My aunt's husband is still in the hospital, but not in intensive care. The rest have since recovered. 

 More News On Ukraine President Zelenskiy Testing Positive For COVID-19 

No comments: