Sunday, February 21, 2021

President Biden: 'Military Veterans, Ex-Cops Spurred Growth Of White Supremacy'

The Police Tribune: Biden Says Military Veterans, Ex-Cops Spurred Growth Of White Supremacy 

Milwaukee, WI – President Joe Biden blamed former military and law enforcement officers for the growth of white supremacy in the United States during a town hall in Milwaukee on Tuesday. 

President Biden was asked during the Feb. 16 session how his administration would address the threat to the United States from “Americans who embrace white supremacy and conspiracies that align with it.” 

“It is complex, it’s wide-ranging and it’s real,” the President answered. “You may — I got involved in politics to begin with because of civil rights and opposition to white supremacists, the Ku Klux Klan.” 

Read more .... 

WNU Editor: Lumping former military and law enforcement officers for the growth of white supremacy in the U.S. is not going to go over well for most of this constituency.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guys, I'm a Christian white heterosexual male.

I drive a pickup truck with skulls on it.

I've been oppressed for 400 years, yet I still achieved.

I'll never turn gay.

Anonymous said...


Biden is feeling more at home. His life experience is showing up and it's not impressive. Politician. All I see in this guy is two letters; "M" and "E". Rinse and repeat.
A few of you readers may recall Dad's Old Fashioned Root Beer. Do you remember the jingle that accompanied the ad? A simple tune that went "Dad's old fashioned root beer! Dad's old fashioned root beer!" Emphasis on 'beer'. Well,the dimocrat membership has, since they're woke, changed the wording. Same tune, new words. It goes like this; Me me me me me ME! Me me me me me Me! Kind of a Brazilian congo ditty from last century.

Anonymous said...

Unimpressive person. Unimpressive.
Main lifetime accomplishment.........................still looking. Patience please. Still looking.

Anonymous said...

NEW RECRUITS ON THE FRONT LINE ON JANUARY 6

Anonymous said...

11:09 is Frederick R. Lapides with his usual crapola.

I feel sorry for Fred. He could have taken psychology while in college and learned a little something. Now, if he enrolls in a college psych course he is liable to to be taught by a heroin taking college prof.

The State Of U.S. Education Today

Now, I have a question. Why did not Fred retire to somewhere warm, where he might live longer, more comfortably? Gotta be a reason.

Anonymous said...

"Something Wicked"

Coltec