Monday, June 14, 2021

Picture Of The Day

Japan's Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga, Italy's Prime Minister Mario Draghi, Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, U.S. President Joe Biden, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, France's President Emmanuel Macron, Britain's Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Britain's Queen Elizabeth attend a drinks reception on the sidelines of the G7 summit, at the Eden Project in Cornwall, Britain June 11, 2021. Jack Hill/Pool via REUTERS  

WNU Editor: The above picture came from this photo-gallery .... Inside the G7 summit (Reuters)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No more banquets for these incompetent clowns

Get to work you fools

Anonymous said...

Trudeau badly needs a haircut in this photo. He looks...disheveled and sloppy with his grooming, although his suit is nice and fits well. I saw a photo of him meeting the Queen wearing a gray suit and scuffed, brown suede boots, looking like a nerd who does not know how to dress. If I were a Canadian, I would be embarrassed to have such a man represent my nation, looking much like a simpleton.

But I am not a Canadian, I am an American. And so, I am instead embarrassed at having a doddering old man Joe Biden representing my nation. But at least I was not insane enough to vote for him.