Sunday, March 19, 2023

4 Minute Video Of Russian President Putin Driving Around Mariupol Has Been Posted

WNU editor: Other videos have been posted on Russian social media. They all show the same thing. Putin driving around Mariupol at night. Some are saying it is a Putin double. But I doubt it.

What surprised me is how light his security was when he was driving around. Basically a few cars that attracted no attention from other drivers who they passed or who were on the opposite side of the street. When he was walking around I could see that security was still around him, but not as much as I have seen before. 

You would not think you were in a war zone. I will be posting more videos below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish we had a leader as cool as that. Instead we get stumbling bumbling Biden who can’t even manage a flight of stairs. I could never fight in our armed forces again. Sad

ejmohr said...

WNU thanks for posting that. I also thought this was a genuine video and not a Potemkin visit, nor a body double doing the work. I could be wrong but my impression, with my toddler Russian skills, was that the people were genuinely surprised and shocked to see Putin. It's hard to fake the emotions of the young woman who wished him good health and was thanking him. Actually, everyone seemed surprised.

Also when he made the visit to the apartment he did not stray too close to the windows, which says good situational awareness. I'm sure the bodyguards were nervous as he made his visit. Pretty amazing overall.

Anonymous said...

Putin is awesome