Friday, July 15, 2011

Hillary Clinton Looking Forward To Get Out Of Politics

Hillary Clinton's tour 'will be notable as much for what is not said as what is'. Photograph: Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images

Hillary Clinton Wants Off The ‘Merry-Go-Round’ -- Politico

She’s in good health from yoga and exercise, but Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says she’s tired by the “merry-go-round” of public life and ready to get off it for good at the end of President Barack Obama’s first term.

“I think that I am a pretty normal, average person, despite all of the hype,” Clinton said in an interview with the BBC conducted Thursday. “And I am very interested in spending time with my friends and my family and not being on the merry-go-round all the time.”

Read more ....

My Comment:
It's hard to be A Secretary of State when you know that your role and importance is rapidly declining. Still .... it is obvious that she's fed up, and wants to live a "normal" life. I wish her the best.

No comments: