Saturday, April 18, 2020

UK Moves To Drop Huawei As 5G Vendor

NYPost: UK moves to drop Huawei as 5G vendor, citing China coronavirus transparency

The UK is moving to drop Huawei as a vendor for the country’s 5G cellphone network in a major blow to Communist China over poor coronavirus transparency.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson, now recovering from COVID-19, gave the Chinese company a role in 5G infrastructure this year, squashing opposition last month by 24 votes in the 650-seat House of Commons.

But now, concern about the Chinese Communist Party’s inaccurate reporting on the coronavirus has lawmakers crafting plans for a retreat.

Read more ....

WNU Editor: How can any country trust China after how they have responded to the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic is beyond me. Let us see if other countries follow the UK lead. I know in Canada the government has delayed their decision .... Huawei warning matters now more than ever (Toronto Sun editorial).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any government that chooses to use Chinese products like 5G from Huawei, will be voted out and swiftly. The World has had it

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udUl1zs92co

Dolores Delgado said...

Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got Blank ATM Cards from Mike Fisher. Honestly I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my door step to have received my blank card to withdraw 12,000 euros, which I requested for business. This is really good news and I am so happy that I advise all those who need a real HACKER should contact him and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 315-329-6320 There are sincere Hackers
They are able to Delivered your Blank ATM Cards
Contact Mr Mike
E-mail: blankatm002@gmail.com
Telephone: +1(301) 329-5298