Saturday, January 28, 2023

U.S. Air Force General Predicts War With China In 2025

A 199th Fighter Squadron F-22A Raptor approaches a 909th Air Refueling Squadron KC-135 Stratotanker over the East China Sea, on June 8, 2022.Stephen Pulter / U.S. Air Force  

NBC: Air Force general predicts war with China in 2025, tells officers to prep by firing 'a clip' at a target, and 'aim for the head' 

“I hope I am wrong. My gut tells me will fight in 2025," said Gen. Mike Minihan in a memo sent to the officers he commands and obtained by NBC News. A four-star Air Force general sent a memo on Friday to the officers he commands that predicts the U.S. will be at war with China in two years and tells them to get ready to prep by firing "a clip" at a target, and "aim for the head." 

In the memo sent Friday and obtained by NBC News, Gen. Mike Minihan, head of Air Mobility Command, said, “I hope I am wrong. My gut tells me will fight in 2025.” 

Air Mobility Command has nearly 50,000 service members and nearly 500 planes and is responsible for transport and refueling. 

Minihan said in the memo that because both Taiwan and the U.S. will have presidential elections in 2024, the U.S. will be “distracted,” and Chinese President Xi Jinping will have an opportunity to move on Taiwan. 

Read more ....  

WNU Editor: A lot can happen between now and 2023. But war against China in two years? I have my doubts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems that every military person above the rank of first lt believes he should give the public his views on war or threats in the future.

Anonymous said...

“I hope I am wrong. My gut tells me will fight in 2025," said Gen. Mike Minihan in a memo sent to the officers he commands and obtained by NBC News.

leaked memo.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike Minihan, what are the lotto numbers for tonight's draw.

Anonymous said...

The General is using Fazman's magic 8 ball.

Anonymous said...

When you're actively creating the conditions for war it's fairly easy to make accurate predictions. See: the escalating bombing campaign on the Donbass in the days leading up to Russian intervention.