Thursday, January 26, 2012

How Someone Becomes A U.S. Navy SEAL

How A Human Being Becomes A SEAL -- Lt. Mark, FOX News

The best and worst experience of my adult life occurred over a six month period in San Diego, California.

I had heard that the weather in San Diego is amazing and the people are friendly. As a visitor, it delivers as advertised. However, if you’re going through the world’s toughest military training, your opinion of San Diego will never be the same.

San Diego is where I discovered what I am made of, how amazing and resilient the mind and body are, and where the best of the best are selected for the world’s toughest, most rewarding job. San Diego is where I took my first steps to becoming a Navy SEAL.

Read more ....

My Comment: A perspective from one who survived the 'weeding out' process. Read it all.

No comments: