Tuesday, November 2, 2021

President Biden Says He Is Not Concerned About An Armed Conflict Occurring With China

 

CNN: Biden says he's not concerned with possibility of armed conflict with China 

Edinburgh, Scotland (CNN)President Joe Biden said Tuesday that he is not concerned with the possibility of an armed conflict with China, adding that he's made clear to Chinese President Xi Jinping that this is "competition" not "conflict." 

"Am I worried about an armed conflict or something happening accidentally with China? No, I'm not," Biden told CNN's Phil Mattingly while speaking at his closing press conference at the COP26 Summit. 

Biden said that at his upcoming -- but not yet set--- virtual summit with Xi that he would continue to make clear, "This is competition. It does not have to be conflict."  

Read more ....  

Update: Biden says he is not worried about armed conflict occurring with China (Reuters)  

WNU Editor: President Biden may not be concerned, but his military generals are worried .... Pentagon Rattled by Chinese Military Push on Multiple Fronts (AP).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Resident Biden is only concerned with his next bowl of ice cream and his nap. So long as his trainers and his doctor, I mean drug pusher, do not take those away, he is peachy.

On the bright side Arabic speakers will take seconds seat.

Jac said...

Because Sleepy Joe is usually 100% wrong, we have to be prepared for a conflict with China.

Anonymous said...

Biden and family get an end of the year bonus the year the Chinese take over Taiwan.

Anonymous said...

My dear beloved Vaccine,

I love you so, so much.
Without you, I couldn't exist.
Without you, I couldn't go on.

Yours forver,

The Great Reset

///// ---- and it works for everything they do!! -------


My dear beloved Censorship,

I love you so, so much.
Without you, I couldn't exist.
Without you, I couldn't go on.

Yours forver,

The Great Reset


///// ---- fucking everything!! -------


My dear beloved Tyranny,

I love you so, so much.
Without you, I couldn't exist.
Without you, I couldn't go on.

Yours forver,

The Great Reset


///// ---- and of course, Fear!! -------


My dear beloved Fear,

I love you so, so much.
Without you, I couldn't exist.
Without you, I couldn't go on.

Yours forver,

The Great Reset


///// ---- Division -------


My dear beloved Division,

I love you so, so much.
Without you, I couldn't exist.
Without you, I couldn't go on.

Yours forver,

The Great Reset


///// ---- Lies -------


My dear beloved Lies,

I love you so, so much.
Without you, I couldn't exist.
Without you, I couldn't go on.

Yours forver,

The Great Reset


///// ---- Corruption -------


My dear beloved Corruption,

I love you so, so much.
Without you, I couldn't exist.
Without you, I couldn't go on.

Yours forver,

The Great Reset


///// ---- And my favorite: TREASON -------


My dear beloved Treason,

I love you so, so much.
Without you, I couldn't exist.
Without you, I couldn't go on.

Yours forver,

The Great Reset

.....................

Because that's what it is. It cannot happen without treason from within.

TALK TO YOUR TRUSTED FRIENDS. MAKE NEW FRIENDS. SPEAK!
Do not give in to their terror and silence yourselves. Otherwise they(!) win.
SPEAK! Be proud of defending values and truth, and your national rights and borders. Without it you have nothing, because when they offer you the great reset, you will be at great dispair grasping for anything.

And whatever you do, always do it with moral integrity, peacefully, and by the book.
Do not give in to those who call for violence. Do not give in to false flag and fear.

Stand United With even those you oppose: Human Rights is not negotiable.
Freedom is not negotiable. Free Speech is not negotiable.

Good luck.

Unknown said...

Biden may not want war, but war might want him.... Keep ducking 🙈